Where can I find these sounds/themes

First, hello all!
I am just really getting into Syrinscape and am in need of a few sounds/soundsets for my upcoming Halloween one shot, but I have no idea where to find them.
The adventure is a short quest where the players are on a mission to stop an evil spell caster from completing his ritual. The world around them has changed. It seems dark and dreary and the darkness is trying to engulf the party members. The druid in the party posses a magical “rock” that pulses with some kind of energy, it is this energy that is keeping the creepy darkness at bay.
The plot twists: What the players don’t know is they are all actually dead and are being summoned by a necromancer! What they think is the world turning dark is their spirits being called to the realm of death. The stone the druid possess is actually the heart of some ancient dark creature, it is what is keeping the characters spirits in this world and the necromancer wants it. Another plot twist is that all the characters were killed by this necromancer in some way (a few by each other) but they don’t remember dying or who attacked them.

So I am looking for some creepy outdoor ambience and sounds that will go good with this setting. I am not sure if there is some kind of summoning chant that is also in Syrinscape, because that would be helpful.
For specific sounds I am looking for:
A heartbeat, where as they get closer I can increase the volume so they may realize what this stone actually is.
The summoning chanting by the necromancer.
Screams of the undead
whispers (creepy or weird would be best)
Ambient music for the setting…
Thanks in advance!

Howls and screams - Dream Quest II with its feargaunt howls, leng ghoul howls, hungry dead, and ghostly high wail elements. Also Undead Battle and Zombie Battle has more undead sounds.

Heartbeat - Deserted Desert House with its blood pumping fast and heartbeat freaking out elements.

Whispers - Both the Nightgaunt Battle and the Shadow Giants have lots of different kinds of whispers and mad voices.

Creepy ambient music - check out Spooky, Elements - Horror, or Music - Spooky for ambient music.

There is no chanting per se, but the Bell Monk Temple “monks” mood has something similar.

I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like