WFRP Enemy Within Sound Suggestion - Screams and Rending Sounds

I’m running Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th ed, and have been using a number of the generic soundsets so far.

However, soon the players will be ambushed, and their ambusher will himself be ambushed, meeting a most grisly end.

I’d really like to leverage Syrinscape to punctuate the scene. The description is as follows:

There is a pregnant pause as the Characters weigh their options — and then a terrible sound is heard from outside. Screams echo off the surrounding buildings, accompanied by sickening rending sounds. After a few seconds, everything falls quiet again.

I’ve been browsing through the soundsets but haven’t been finding anything I like.

Oh wise sound smiths, what do you recommend?

Like what kind of scream? Like a human scream? Or an inhuman one? A really creepy echoy scream is in Voonith battle, the one-shot. Or Swarm Attack (Sci-Fi player) has an element called “ethereal creature screams” that’s really good. A good tortured human scream that echoes is in Dungeon of the Death Three II, a one-shot called “tortured scream”. Cultists (in Sci-Fi player) also has an element called “tortured victim” which is pretty good.

For rending, there’s a “claws tearing flesh” element that’s in a number of sets, but Easthaven is one of them. Gnoll Battle has a “flesh attack” one that is kind of squishy. But if you want a really juicy, “this fool just got themselves absolutely destroyed” sort of sound, try Ooze Battle, the “ooze dividing” one-shot. I use it when our paladin smites something to -50 hit points.

Oh, I’m on my phone and can’t get the exact name right now, but in one of the Masks of Nyarlathotep sets on the Sci-Fi player, one of the ones in Egypt I think, there is a sound called “forced birth” (I think) which is a horrified female scream followed by a gross flesh rending sound (as the person in question was birthing a monster).