Web Player changes don't synch with Fantasy Player anymore

Hello - I sent an email to support on Thursday but haven’t received a response. I prefer to download my music to my laptop HD and play sound to all my players through Zoom using Fantasy Player on my laptop (Windows 11). I edit my soundsets online with Web Player (Firefox). I use 3 custom ones I’ve put together with the sounds/music I like - BT Civilization, Nature, and Underground. I set them up and edit on Web Player because I’ve never found a way to do this on Fantasy Player. In the past, I could do that and then download the sound/music files to my laptop so no latency issues. This is no longer working properly. I don’t know what to show you to verify so please advise if that’s necessary. BT Nature is the same between Web Player and Fantasy Player. Neither BT Civilization or BT Underground has flown properly from Web Player to Fantasy Player. I’ve redownloaded them multiple times, cleared the data on the desktop version then redownloaded the data…nothing works. BT Underground didn’t download any of the new music and BT Civilization doesn’t have it in the proper places within the soundset. Please help…

Same problem here with me setting up some moods in one soundset to use in my campaign.