Warlock Patron - 1950s mom

So here’s a fun challenge. Player at my table is a Warlock with a patron who is the fantasy elven version of a 1950s mom… which hides a (fairly evident) creepy facade.

He only talks to her in his dreams - which take place in a kitchen while she’s baking. I’d like a consistent music cue for each time this happens.

Suggestions on what to mix?

1 Like

Wowowow!

Creepy!

How about the “Ominous music box” in Curse of Strahd: Death House 1?
…syrinscape.com/online/master/#/?q=music%20box&element=550710&soundset=34108

1 Like

I love love love the ominous music box so much. I think that would actually be perfect for this. It’s creepy but dreamy and just gets darker as it goes on.

Also, I think it’d my new life goal to be a creepy 1950’s mom patron. I’m getting Coraline evil mother vibes.

Oooo! Thanks! That’ll do it!

My other warlock wanted Jonathan Van Ness as a patron (also a music challenge), so it’s an interesting table to say the least.

1 Like

If you’d like a little kitchen noise to boot (perhaps in a vision, etc.) for your 50s housewife patron, Coffee House 2015 has some cooking noises that you could toss in.

As for Jonathan Van Ness, perhaps like a cheerful rock song? House Party 2015 has some good music for that.

1 Like

Going with Winter Silence + a low and delayed ghost children from death house for this one and then Music Box a little more down the road. So good.

Haven’t quite landed on the JVN one, but I have another session to get there. He’s a djinn, so definitely need something for when she visits. So many options.

1 Like

As a JVN fan myself, I’m making it my personal mission to find you the perfect music within Syrinscape. If we don’t have it, you can always find and import it yourself. I’m suddenly worried we don’t have anything fabulous enough.

@benjamin do we have something fabulously gay and flambouyant?

Love this. I’m thinking of it as a place that is always good and happy and supportive. So right for a party or a place to go during a rough day. The emotional equivalent of a Taylor Swift song.

1 Like

House Party 2015 is so far the closest thing I can find for JVN Party vibes. Certainly a good contract to the 1950’s mom choices.