VM Banana + Team Speak + Syarinscape - FIXED

I have tried a bunch of different ways & cannot seem to get this to work. I can get it to work with only Team Speak, would like to get this to work in conjunction with VM Banana. Thanks in advance! :wink:

There’s a good write up on how to do this on the Fantasy Grounds Wiki - if you haven’t seen it then I strongly recommend it

Cheers

Agree with Dulux Oz on the writeup. You can find it here:

http://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Linking_TeamSpeak_%26_Syrinscape

I would also recommend checking out Rob Twohy’s videos on sound and Syrinscape with Voicemeeter Banana. Although it is for discord, once you have Teamspeak set up I still think the visual with Voicemeeter Banana will be helpful for you. Let us know if you run into more issues, though.

Here is a link to the first of Rob’s four videos:

I have done both both of those. Multiple times & I am just not having any luck. I can get it to work by following the Fg Wiki directly. Not thru VM Banana when trying the same thing. Rob 2e video is great & I thought that might work when applied to Team Speak but I kept rolling a 1.

There is something I am not doing right in my set up, in virtual cabling or both.

I am a total idiot in this and was wondering if there is someone who has done this with Team Speak & VM Banana.

I have read / seen both of your stuff in FG forums & on You Tube (subscribe to you both & Rob 2e). Those are good info on FG and your efforts are MOST APRECIATED!!!f

I’m traveling today but later this week I’m happy to try and connect and walk you through this. I have done it on teamspeak. And you’re not an idiot! Took me a long time. :slight_smile:

Gwy’s right - you’re not an idiot, you’ve probably just missed something small.

I use Banana permanently with my set up to rout to both Teamspeak and Skype, so it can be done!

What’s your UTC time code? We might be able to find a mutually suitable time to talk and i can walk you through it - I walked Steve (Syrinscape Steve) through it so we should be able to work something out. Let us know your UTC offset and we’ll organise a time.

(I’m about to go to sleep, so it’ll have to wait for a few hours at least :smile:)

Cheers

Thanks - that would be great!
I have my own Team Speak server set up we could talk on 3MF.enjinvoice.com. - will take you to lobby