Using Syrinscape over Teamspeak - FIXED

Hi Folks,
I’m trying to use Syrinscape over Teamspeak. I’ve tried the the virtual cables and it worked, it didn’t after an update I then got it to work and now it doesn’t again for whatever reason (it’s maddening). I understand I can use this on 3 devices and they can hear it that way (or am I mistaken). If I have my two players download Syrinscape under my ID, how would this be done.

Hi Dax,I think you are getting confused with the Master/Minion Player. which isn’t out yet. You can log into three devices with Syrinscape, which means that your players can use them to trigger sounds (ideal for local play) but each device needs to be triggered separately.

The Master/minion system will allow the Master to trigger sounds on a Minion Player, but that’s currently still in development.

For now I’m afraid you will need to just follow the guide in ProTips for online play using Teamspeak (or your VOIP) of choice

Thanks for the reply Steve. Bummer as at this point I’m not sure what is going on. I have everything set up, it works for a month and then just stops all of a sudden when nothing was changed. Quite odd but I need that Master/Minion set up to hurry up and get here!!!

1 Like