Using offline players with Elgate Stream Deck

Any progress on that? :slight_smile:

Any progress on that?

@sonofconan can you give us an update on this. Do the sci-fi player URLs now work properly?

Any news here? There is zero update.

Time for the monthly bump… come on guys.

Good luck. Bug fixes aren’t a strong point for Syrinscape unfortunately. Been dealing with one for years now where all of my custom moods get randomly deleted. The offline players seem to be a pretty low priority since the online player became available.

Yes, I can see that. Well, hope dies list.
Any update on this?

Really sorry I can’t be of any help here :frowning: I’m just the social media wizard but we appreciate you bumping it. We’re a small team so we appreciate your patience. @ryan.cassar, @benjamin…any input from you guys on this that could be useful?

If this is just about the Sci-Fi player not handling the integration URLs, this was an installer bundling issue that should have been fixed with the latest release. It is listed here in the Release Notes:

• [Genre Players] [Sci-Fi] Fix the protocol handler registration for 3rd party integration.

Have you tried installing v1.4.11-p9?

1 Like

Thanks Ryan, the .11 version fixes the issue.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! Sorry we didn’t find your thread to let you know when we released it. You can see by the patch number we had a few goes at this version, so quite pleased to put a bow on that one and call it done.

3 Likes