Usage Between Different Devices

Hello,

I’m really enjoying the product but as it’s almost game day and this would be the first time I’m using Syrinscape during my campaign I was doing a dry run to make sure that all the tech was working out like I hoped. I have made the moods that I plan to be using for my campaign on my desktop but I would like to use my tablet during the session to be able to have it mobile and also so I can have up other important things. I found out that my moods did not transfer over across my devices. I’m guessing this is due to the information being stored locally and not on a cloud.

Is there a way I can transfer these moods I’ve made on my desktop onto my tablet without having to go back to step one?

Thanks

Luke

You have to bless your different devices so they all get the same information. Log in while on your tablet, and it should ask you if you want to bless your device. You can bless up to 5 devices, last time I checked.

Thanks Holly.

3 devicea currently :slight_smile:

And custom MOODS are a totally local thing.

If you’d like more powerful cross device customization then check out the Syrinscape SoundSet Creator.

That’ll do everything you’re missing.

Have u checked the ProTips Category of thia forum…
Because there’s lots of other good tips there!

Enjoy!

Thank you for the responses.

I did not receive any message asking me to bless my device. Is there a manual way to do this?

Also when I attempted to upgrade to the Creator I received an error on PayPal’s website saying:
Invalid first trial period. You must specify valid values for the A1, P1 and T1 parameters for a subscription.

Any Idea how to fix this or is this something that would need to be brought up with PayPal?

Hi @bob41695,

Looks like you are on a trial period at the moment right?

If you want to upgrade to SuperSyrin, I can delete the old sub and you can sign up fresh?

You won’t need to do any reblessing until you hit your device limit of 3.

More importantly, though, THANKS for your support as a sub! :smile:

I might have a trial? I have a charge pending for the fantasy subscription that I signed up for. It should be going through on the 3rd.

How long would this trial last? If it would be going on for more than a week then I wounderstand appreciate you ending it.

Thanks for the help.

Luke