Uploading to Online Player / original music

Hey guys!

I want to upload some music to a custom soundset. Until now I always did it with the Soundset Creator app. Can I upload directly to the Master Interface of the Online Player somehow, or do I need to take the detour via the Soundset Creator?

On a related note: I understand the disclaimer before uploading content is a legal calamity first and foremost and not an actual handing-over of property rights or usage licence to Syrinscape, right? I have composed some tracks for my campaign, and although I’m open to letting other people use them, I don’t quite understand what I am agreeing to in terms of my own material (;

Thanks a lot and best regards!

As always, I found the answer to my first question mere seconds after posting it (namely the “import samples” button in the Property Inspector for the Element, in case anybody else is looking for this). Part II of my question stands (;

Soundsets that you upload are private and accessible only to yourself, unless you specifically mark it as Community Content. In which case we will review the soundset and check that all of the samples are safe to publish.

Essentially if you upload music you have created and then ASK for the soundset to be published then you are marking your music as Creative Commons and allowing other community members to also use that music. Does that make sense?

1 Like