Uploading icons for sounds?

Is there a way to upload icons for custom sounds, music, etc?
The purchased ones look so nice with their icons and such, but having custom icons could really help with recognizing some of the sounds I’m uploading.
Is that possible?

2 Likes

Cool idea. If feasible, it’d be a nice feature.

2 Likes

I would really love to have this feature.

Yes please. It would help me SO much to keep everything clean and ordered. Having everything grey and/or different colourschemes really messes with my attention capabilities. Hey @benjamin - Could you say something about feasibility and likeliness to implement that?

Any idea if this can happen?

This is on our list to do. It’s not near the top yet, but getting there. It’ll be a nice feature to make things prettier and more visually findable for sure!

If you have some really important ones you could send them to us and we could attach for you manually? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, no need for any of that :slight_smile: I can wait.

It’s important to note that it’s not just a matter of “pretty”, it’s a utility.

For example, I use one shot spellcasting effects from Baldur’s Gate. There is an effect for male/female voices for each school of magic.
The problem is that “male transmutation” is too long on phone screens, so the name displays only partially, making it hard to know which button is which school effects.
A custom icon would solve that easily :slight_smile:

I found a workaround for now. I doubt it’s new, people are probably aware of it already.
If I want icons for my one-shots, instead of creating new ones, I duplicate existing ones with icons to my soundset, then delete its existing playlist elements and upload whatever music I want to it.
That way I get a one-shot with an icon.

It’s not a custom one, but at least it’s an icon I can choose from the existing ones.

Well, my solution is flawed. Seems like a bug - once I copy oneshots, the icons of ALL the oneshots changes to the one I copied for no apparent reason.

Might be something to look into.