Two imported music samples playing simultaneously in the

Hi folks,
First time posting on here - I’d like to thank everyone for such a great community and for Ben’s tireless crusade to help us all out. I’ve looked everywhere on here for this solution, but it eludes me.

I’ve imported a ton of music from games like Baldur’s Gate, Dark Souls, etc onto my own Sound Creator tool - all working fine, its all in the correct format. The only issue is that when I import the samples into an element (I’ve got an element set up for a Boss Battle playlist, for example, or a dungeon delving playlist), it will always play two samples simultaneously. As these are all music tracks, it can be quite jarring.

I’ve set the element with no reverb, turned off 3d positioning, made sure it’s marked as music. All is working okay, except when I select the element to play, it will play two of the associated files at once.

Any ideas what I may have missed?

Hey @arblewis! :slight_smile: Welcome to posting on the forums! And thanks for the kind words.

Are you talking Playback in the Creator OR in the Players once uploaded?

Either way, can you give me a screen shot of the timing and overlap settings at the bottom of the element you have created? (in the creator)

Presumably you’ve got it specifically set to do just what you are experiencing (maybe?)

:smiley: