Turn of 3D sound variation?

We have been using the Cyberpunk sound sets in our CP Red online games recently. Here’s our set up:

We use discord for communication
We play music through discord with Rythym
I have VoiceMeeter Banana on my PC and the Syrinscape app
I pipe the Syrinscape app output through discord to the players

One of the things we’ve noticed and found a bit annoying, however, is the random sound location for the gunshots in the built in soundsets. I figure this is to model the sound in a 3D space. This issue is that rather than making the gunshots sound like they are coming for different locations around the players, it often just makes them inaudible (even to me running the program). It is a cool feature, certainly, to be able to model a sound in a 3D space and randomly move it around to give the sound effect a more realistic feel but, frankly, I just want the sound to play in the same place every time for our games. It is annoying to click the gunshot sound and get “nothing” in response. Is there a setting to turn off this 3D modelling for non-custom sound sets?

I and my players would appreciate any help

Sorry we missed this one!

Syrinscape sounds are designed to be played through surround sound, which means that the 3d sound makes it sound as if the players are in the middle of the fight.

1. make sure that you have your “Speaker Mode” (in settings) set up to match your actual speaker set up.
  2. if you have a supersyrin account, you could use the Creator tools to turn 3D positioning. But doing so will make the soundset sound very flat and take away all of the benefits of Syrinscape’s dynamic sound