TPK Sound Please

I know it sounds grim but it is part of the adventure. Seriously I am looking for a sound. I use Syrinscape through FGU, was playing around and I killed my party with dragon’s breath. the Wilhelm sound-triggered but also due to instant death so did someone saying Noooooo! I loved it but I cannot find it anywhere, could you help?

I think the one you are talking about is Karzoug’s Death Cry in the SOX Eye of Avarice soundset.

2 Likes

That was it! Thank you, I appreciate it.

1 Like

Awesome suggestion! I LOVE that sound! :slight_smile:

Yeah - I use that one myself. I think it’s funny and the players get a kick out of it.

1 Like

I’ve never actually had a TPK with a party. I like bring parties to the edge, but they have always got themselves out of it…

…so far!!! WOR hor hor!

1 Like

I’ve never TPK’d a party either but I have been involved in a few.

1 Like

I too have never TPK’s a party as a DM, but about 20 years ago I was in a large party that was defeated by three or four carrion crawlers. We all became hosts for eggs! What a horrible way to go…

1 Like

Ewwwwww!!! :bug: :octopus: :robot:

1 Like

I haven’t done a TPK but that sound would be great for a Big Boss death also. It would also be cool if you could stack two or three of them as if the final death blow is shown 2-3 times at different angles and the audio repeats each time while the previous audio(s) continues to play to the end. I tried it and it does something weird so I’ll have to play with it later.

1 Like