Tomb, temple and mealstorm suggestions

Hi all,
I sadly need help for my Saturday game. My players have few options where to go next and I would like to prepare playlist for all the options.

I am using tavern and big city playlist for, well tavern and bigger cities (if you have more varied playlists that would be nice as well)

Players will be returning to great inventor to Hall of Sages (kind of library/univerzity) I was using some random calm music I found in one of the playlist. Do you have better music for this location?

After that they will go to investigate 2 houses of lesser nobles in a city

They will get mechanical guide that will teleport them to the past where Tomb of Horror is still under construction. They will engage with architect, sculptors, muralists. Defeat priest of Vecna doing ritual which sucks life from those that do not obey. - I need to find some fitting musing for these encounters, they might be mostly RP but it can turn ugly. Oh and did I mention giant apes with multiple hands?

Second location in the past will be Temple of Moloch. Will use probably similar music to the tomb as both are under construction.

If they ignore all of this they might go to court of storm giants in Maelstorm. It is underwater with plenty of sea creatures and giants.

Thank you for all the suggestions.

So here are my suggestions. Check them out, tweak them if you want to, add bits in, turn bits off, try some different music.

Hall of Sages - check out Sylvira Savika’s Tower from Candlekeep. Turn Jezebel the quasit off. Or try Library Ambience from Rise of the Runelords.

Lesser Noble House - I suggest Burgomaster’s mansion and Wachterhaus, both from the Curse of Strahd SoundSets

Tombs of Horror under construction and also Temple of Moloch under construction. My suggestion is to use Dungeon of the Mad Mage Level 21. There is mine ambience, a portal and a Shrine of Laduguer which is kind of dark sounding. Area 16&17 could be used for one Tomb and Area 18&20 could be used for the other Temple and there are lots of elements in there you could turn on for pickaxes, mining tools, etc. Theres also plenty of different music in there for you to choose from and turn on if you want to.

Storm Giants under water with sea creatures - I recommend Ghosts of Saltmarsh. Try The Final Enemy or Salvage Operation 1 where you’ll find plenty of water sounds, Sahaugins, Maw Demons, Ettercaps and Krell.

Those should be enough to get you started hopefully.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will check it out when I get back from work but from the sound of you described it, it sounds exactly what I want :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like