Tomb of Annihilation

Tim is hard at work on the next chapter of Tomb at the moment.

Please do bare in mind that we are a small team, working over multiple different licences with new releases almost every Wednesday. Those releases are spread over all of our different licences.

TOA is a huge adventure, with lots of unique sounds. It’s also very sandbox in nature, meaning that we can’t account for the exact order that players or DM’s will take the adventure. Which makes building the content for it a lot more time consuming that our stand alone SoundSets or more linear adventures. We also work closely with the publishers to make sure that the sounds and music we create reflect the adventures as they want them telling.

You can always see a list of what we have released and what we are working on in our release schedule.

But TOA 2, part 3 is on its way and is sounding great so far. As soon as it is completed and approved by Wizards it will be released

Thanks for the response. I understand your perspective and I hope you can understand mine.

With a small team spread out over so many different games, in the end very few customers get what they need to complete a campaign and no one will be happy. I guess having some way of prioritizing based on customer demand would be appreciated as I feel my hands are tied.

It would be cool if we had a tool to track your progress. A trello or something like that

thank you for providing the soundset (part 3 chap 2).

We are now looking forward to the rest

thank you for your hard work

1 Like

Thank you for all the wonderful work you’ve done so far on ToA. The development map suggests that Chapter 5 was planned for release in 2023. It looks like it didn’t make it, but I’m hoping for an early 2024 release - my players just entered the Tomb. Any ideas when Chapter 5 might be released?

1 Like

We did miss the pre-Christmas slot for this one… Sorry about that. Things piled up for our content creator working on it. :sob:

Chapter 5 will be going in for approval with Wizards (who listen and look carefully at everything we build) this week (or early next) and shoooould be approved 2 weeks after that… so almost certainly by the end of Jan. :slight_smile:

I’ll keep you all posted…!

1 Like

End of January, any updates…?

It is waiting on approval from WOTC. Their approvals have hit a few speed bumps recently. From my understanding, it should be released middle of February. And the last part should follow quickly after.

T.

1 Like

Any updates on when chapter 5 will arrive in the store?

I see it on the Syrinscape landing page, but I don’t see it available for purchase.

It’s not yet available for purchase. Our subscribers get access to the SoundSet on the Monday and new releases are always made available in the store on the Friday.

In the meantime everybody can try out the SoundSet for free in the app :grin:

1 Like

So, is the last part already in the approval process? Or is that still being created?

The last part is in for approval (has been for a while).

Just waiting on Wizards. :slight_smile: