The custom order of Campaign Sound sets on website does not save

I have an issue, where the order of campaigns in https://syrinscape.com/account/campaigns/ , even when amended, does not change and does not save. Regardless of what I do with them, they always appear in both Player and Website in the order of creation. I do not know if that is a bug or a feature, but I really hope it’s a bug and can be repaired.

I use last version of Chrome on Windows 10 (but other browsers do not help either)

Looking forward to your reply.

1 Like

Same here : the campagn order seems to change randomly. It would be good for the campaign to stay fix in the list …

OK… so I’ve definitely experienced this before (I think).

So I sat down to write up a ticket for the dev team, and I can’t get it to (not) do it.

Can anyone write a set of steps that are clear and followable that will cause this error?!

@adam_piotrowski @florian_turchet

I am not sure what you mean by “cause this error” as this is pretty straight forward - you cannot change the order of campaigns whatever you do :stuck_out_tongue:

1. Go to https://syrinscape.com/account/campaigns/?category=fantasy
  2. Click “Add a new campaign
  3. Name the campaign --> click ENTER
  4. [OPTIONAL] Add campaign’s description --> click ENTER
  5. Drag & Drop the campaign in preferred place between other campaigns
  6. Repeat 2-5 any number of times
  7. Any of the below:
  • Refresh the page after couple of seconds
  • Close the browser and open it again
  • Open the page in other browser and repeat point (5)
  • Do nothing and open Syrinscape
  • Any of the above, then open Syrinscape

Nothing from the above works and the order of the campaigns are EXACTLY in the order of creation: first created campaign at the bottom, last at the top, in both the website and Syrinscape fantasy player.

Hope this clarifies and looking forward to the solution.

You see, when I just tried it before, it was working as intended… which is always annoying.

I shall try your steps and see if I can get it to not do it again.

Which browser are you using?

Considering the lack of similar topics, I believe this bug is scarce in numbers :stuck_out_tongue:
As I said in initial post, I am using latest Chrome on Windows 10, however it (doesn’t) work similarly on latest Firefox, latest Opera and latest Edge.

Work around for the moment:
Make a brand new version of the Campaign and dag your things into it again (in the new order you want).

Annoying = but works.

Thank you.

Considering the amount of campaigns and soundsets within them, that’s too much work so I’ll skip and wait for the problem solution.

Now, just to be sure we are on the same page - my problem is not with the order of soundsets within campaigns (that I can amend can do it fine) - my problem is with the order of campaigns themselves.

Looking forward to the next update of the progress.

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaah!

That’s like my 3rd derp moment in as many days! :smiley:

Is there any update to this?
I would really appreciate a solution here…

Yup. Can’t keep the order order i want for the campaign : as soon as i refresh the page, the campaigns reorganise themselves in a strange order (maybe creation order i don’t remember)

1 Like

Yeah, this is still on the list of things to get to.

We are working hard through the list… so stay tuned. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the annoyance!

1 Like

I’m having problems with this also. (Using latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari.) Being able to sort these alphabetically, numerically, or logically would be a big help to me being able to find what I need quickly when I need to during a game.

1 Like