The Borg : Battle of Sector 001

Hi folks,
As the Subject implies, I’m going to be running a Star Trek Adventures game and the players finally get to take part in the opening battle scene against the Borg, as seen in Star Trek : First Contact. With such an iconic foe, I’d like something suitably cool-sounding music-wise, and so was wondering if any of you fine folks had any suggestions on a suitable soundset I could use?
Many thanks and regards,
~M@

1 Like

Music - Epic Star Battles is an excellent sound set for such a confrontation. Many of the Starfinder shop sets, specifically the Ship Weapons one, give you the options of various lasers, phasers, torpedoes, and tractor beams. Shipboard gives you some Enterprise bridge sounds, while Engine Room and Shipdock would be for “getting a wee bit more” out of the engine, or doing repairs. Nuclear Submarine has some great metal stress and pipe burst sounds, while Nebula has the sounds of a ship going through a debris field.

If there’s a boarding party, Starfinder Handheld Weapons would be good for Federation defenders or Borg aggressors. If someone boards the Borg cube, Abandoned Space Station has creepy corridors, weird transmissions, and things exploding. Mutagen Facility and Cryogenic Facility have sounds that could be Borg being assigned to fight. And Alien Laboratory has sounds that would be good for Borg assimilation!

I hope this helps!

3 Likes

@HECook being awesome as usual! :slight_smile: :pizza: :beer:

1 Like