TftYP: White Plume Mountain released

Here’s my 3rd release for the Tales from the Yawning Portal D&D 5e Adventure book.

Just as before I’ve added ambient moods that are general as a base and on top of that moods for each encounter in the adventure. Encounters that start only after they have been triggered have an E infront of the encounter number. Hope you all like it and check out my previous releases TftYP: Tomb of Horrors and TftYP - AtG: Steading of the Hill Giant Chief (4 parts). Right now I’m working on the Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl, the 2nd adventure in the Against the Giant series. Upper level is complete but I will be holding on to it and release both levels once I’m done.

Feedback is always welcome! Hope you have fun with them!

Cheers!
Beorn

1 Like

Great work again @bjornsundell! Looking forward to the next one :slight_smile:

This is a cool thing!

THANKS, @bjornsundell!!!

Where would I find this set? I’m not seeing it when searching with the Online control panel.
I think the Geyers and chains room from WPM would work for one of the Blue Alley rooms.
Thanks

The set should be visible in both the Syrinscape Fantasy Player and Syrinscape Online if you are logged in with an active Supersyrin subscription. Searching for White Plume should bring it up for you or TFTYP if you wanted to see all of the other great sets Bjorn has built for this book (which you should, because they are great!) :grinning:

Thanks, I found it. I swear it was hiding from my searches when I was finding all of them a few nights ago.

1 Like