TftYP: AtG: Steading of the Hill Giant Chief released!

My new Soundset is published now and available to all SuperSyrinscape subscribers. It’s a large set, split in 4 parts, giving you the soundscapes needed for playing The Steading of the Hill Giant Chief - the first of the three “Against the Giants” adventures.

The soundset has moods tagged with the different areas of the adventure, according to the sourcebook. Some moods have an “E” infront of them - indicating that the mood is triggered by an event in the area.

There are also a number of one shots that accompanies some locations and others that are just general sounds to use.

The soundset also adds content that I’ve created together with a friend of mine - one liners, singing and music. Me and my friend are Swedish - and as much of the giant toungue is based on nordic lagnuages we added some lines that are used throughout the soundset. Hope you enjoy it and please, give feedback on any bugs and improvements.

Cheers!
Bjorn (which is Beorn in english and means bear)

2 Likes

Great sounding soundsets again @bjornsundell, excellent work :slight_smile:

Thank you. Workin on finishing Glacial Rift if the Frost Giant Jarl next and trying to squeeze in White plume mountain. It’s waiting for 2 VO lines that I’d really want to get in there.

2 Likes

Any update on the Glacial Rift of the Frost Giant Jarl soundset? My group is about to wrap up the Steading, and we’ve loved the soundset for that. It would be incredibly serendipitous if the soundset was released in the next couple of weeks, but since I’m not hanging my hopes on that, are there any existing soundsets you feel would be a great substitute?

They´re done. I’ve done fire giants too. But I’ve retracted them for now waiting on a decision from Syrinscape to make them more official. I can put them up again or if there’s a way to share them directly with you.

1 Like

I’ve published Frost Giant Lvl1 and 2 now. @Steve @Vicki - can you have a look at this and make them available to Althrim?

Cheers!
Bjorn

1 Like

Great, we shall take a listen. We now have a proper pathway with Wizards of the Coast for publishing these as official Dungeons and Dragons Community Content, so we will need to send these sets to them to approve. But once they give us the green light we will be able to release them for everybody to use :grin:

3 Likes

Will you do the same with Tomb of Horrors, Steading of the Hill Giant Chief and White PlumeMountain?

1 Like

Ill take a listen today :slight_smile:

@bjornsundell “Cavern Guard Post Battle” got me. I forgot I was listening to it some a very scary giant roar happened and it scared the life out of me. I actually jumped.

2 Likes

#1 TY @bjornsundell, My group loved the Steading… Do you have the Frost level 1 avail to share?

#2 @Steve About how long will all the red tape and “lawyerin” take do you estimate… broadly…

I’ve sent them in for review here at syrinscape. All giants are done on my end g1,2 and 3

They all sound fantastic.

We are just waiting on Wizards to properly approve them and then we will release the remaining sets.

Yep. I put them in for review. It’s just a matter of them getting looked at and being given the tick of approval. Then we will turn them right on!

Mostly: THANKS @bjornsundell for your great work on these!!! :pizza: :game_die: :fire: :trophy: