Syrinscape UK Games Expo Codes Don't Work - FIXED

I was given 3 free codes yesterday at the U.K Games Expo for Dragon Raid, Goblin Battle and Tavern Brawl but when I go to syrinscape.com/voucher and enter them, none of them work! I registered on the day as required and have today just got a chance to download the app and try and test out the 3 sound packs. I was disappointed to find the 3 I was given at the Syrinscape booth did not work. Please can you advise? I would like to test this app out at my regular D&D night and see if it is worth investing the whole amount on.

Hey, i assume you logged into the Syrinscape website before trying to redeem the voucher codes? You can check if you’re logged in on the upper menu bar of the website.

Hi @stevemingo, Sorry for the delayed response but we are finally back from the shows! Are you still having difficulties getting the codes to work on your registered account? If so would you like to email us at support@syrinscape.com with the email address you used to register your account and then we can take a look for you :smile:

Hi @stevemingo,

100s of the codes are being redeemed every day, so they are definitely working. :smile:

As Steve said grab help on the support email and we’ll sort you out. :smile:

Ben

Many thanks all 3 of you for your prompt replies. I’m going to go out in public here and say it was MY BAD on this one. I didn’t put the hyphons in when entering the codes as that is what I’m used to doing for steam/PS4 etc. You have to put the - in to make it work. All sorted now thank you! Looking forward to testing out the app next week at game night.

3 Likes

Haha no problem at all, glad you got it working! Hope the game goes well and your players love it as much as we do :smile:

Yay! :smile:

Enjoy all the NOISE!!!