Syrinscape TTRPG?

So this is kind of a silly question that I should probably know the answer to (but don’t): is there an official syrinscape tabletop RPG stream? I know syrinscape is used in a bunch of streams but is there one where Ben and company play consistently?

Soooo… I play fairly regularly with my group the Dicestormers here:

Good game here:

We’ve been tossing up the idea of Syrinscape doing something more regular, and of super high immersion+quality.

D&D seem pretty focused on using Streaming as one of their main ways of talking to and connecting to their fans… reckon Syrinscape should be doing the same?

1 Like

Very cool. I’ll check it out.

I think a Syrinscape stream would be a great way to showcase different soundsets, new releases, etc–particularly if the campaign were homebrewed instead of a module. It could also be a good way to connect with and grow the community.

2 Likes

I realize that this is an old thread, but do you happen to have a record of the sound sets you used for this mod? I have checked the comments of some of the vids but I didn’t see anything there. I am starting to run this this weekend and I am currently fishing around for sounds to work with. I have just recently subscribed, and I love your product. I’m going to binge your videos while I am on lockdown. Silver lining I guess lol