Syrinscape Store upgrade

The Syrinscape store just drank a potion of major level up and gained a huge upgrade. Have a go of it, and find some bugs for us!

I like it. A lot! I hope the players get updated with filters like this.

I did notice something odd though. I only started subscribing to Syrinscape this year, and I think last month I owned maybe 20 soundsets? Now it says 231 are mine to keep out of 254 and when I look at sound sets they now say that I own them all instead of stating that I have access to them, which it said before.

Would also be nice to see the date the sound set was released under New Releases section. Or just on each sound set in general. Not a high priority or anything but it’s nice that when I happen across a sound set I don’t remember seeing before to know if it’s new or not.

But overall it looks great!

1 Like

Hi @NotRussellCrowe, thanks for the feedback and well spotted! Yes I seem to now own some extra sets as well. Sadly only on the store, rather than the actual server! I’ll get @benjamin to take a look at that and see whats happening.

Love it! SO many soundscapes, Syrinscape subscription is almost like Pandora for my RPG habit…

Any chance we’ll be getting these filters for the Campaigns and in the Client? I’m trying to keep up combining ALL the sounds into the Fantasy client so I can search and use any sound as I need it. I “think” I have them all but it’s hard to tell…

1 Like

Gotta catch 'em all! :smiley: