Hello All :),
I am not sure where to put this.
So I am fairly new to syrinscape, but completely new to customising it.
Today, I wanted to create a lobby playlist, so that I can play some nice random music to people in fantasy grounds whilst I am waiting for people to get setup and join etc. I watched the video tutorials and my first attempt went like this:
- I created a new custom mood based of DIA Baldur’s gate music.
- I proceeded to delete all the unnecessary elements (which were all of them except one).
- I then found and searched elements with “Music” in the title, listened to some and added those elements.
- I then went to each element and changed the cross over settings (to 5) and start delay settings (to 0).
- I then pressed play, nothing happened. I then clicked them all, everything played at once. I then realised my mistake haha.
Attempt number 2:
- I realised that samples had to be added to one single element.
- I tried to drag an element onto the element playlist to copy the elements samples, this did not work .
- So I had to go to each element individual, find out what their samples were, and add those samples to the element. This took quite a long time.
- It now seems to work though .
- Be able to drag an element onto an existing elements playlist, and it copies all the samples across.
- There seems to be a bug where if I play a sample, it does not stop even if you press the big stop button at the top of the screen.
- The sample search is not easy, be nice if we could break it down by soundboard/mood etc.
- Download remote control links is essential for me, be good if there was an option to download the current soundboard remote control links.
Thanks for the amazing product, love it :).