Syrinscape Online Player Stuck on Startup

I have had a lot of success using the Online player in the past but haven’t hopped in for awhile. Now when I start it, it just stays on this screen (attached) and doesn’t seem to connect or do anything else. Nothing changes if I log into the master interface and start playing something.

I have reinstalled, restarted my PC (Win 10), gone into windows firewall and added the program, and am not sure what to try next.

Thanks!

I had the same problem crop up yesterday so it is something that we are aware occasionally happens and are looking to fix. For a work around I found going to the control panel, clicking on the link symbol to unlink your device and then relinking with the PIN number fixed it and let me get straight back into our game

Thanks! I’ve removed my links in the control panel but the player never gets to the point of showing a pin or giving the option to link. It still stays on that startup looking screen (shown before) whenever I start it up.

I did a full uninstall and removed all components of the online player before doing a fresh install and this allowed me to get to the screen where I could relink my PC.

So thankful! This tool has been invaluable for making the game more immersive with remote players!