Syrinscape keeps trying to connect

So i just subscribed and downloaded the soundset creator. after closing the program, I was unable to open it again as the program keeps trying to connect and auto reconnect. Uninstalling the program fixed the issue momentarily, but when i went to exit the program again, i ran into the same problem of being unable to reopen the program and it continually trying to connect and auto reconnect. It’s been trying to connect and reconnect for the past 20 minutes now and Im not sure whats wrong

Edit: messing around in the soundset folder, opening the Player application kept causing this problem. when i tried opening the actual soundset creator application, the program seemed to launch as normal and I was able to even close and relog with no problems. perhaps i just derped

:smile:

Yes, there are three components to the Creator running on your computer.

1. The Player App. A unity based app that plays the sounds it is told to
  2. The Server (which it sounds like you were not starting) This handles the database and controls the Player and delivers the UI
  3. The UI, which tuns in a browser.

They should all be started. And ALL shut down correctly in the tray too.

Hope that all makes sense? :smile:

Also, THANKS for your support as a sub, and don’t hesitate to ask for help here again, whenever you need to.

I presume you’ve watched all the very useful YouTube tutorials on the Creator?

im currently watching the tutorials and help videos right now to get a good feel for how to use this program ha. I guess the only other question i have is about licensing if i plan to use this on a streaming platform such as twitch.tv. for example, if i wanted to import files from battlebards for use with the soundset creator, properly attributing the right source is a bit confusing.

i also greatly appreciate the quick and helpful feedback!

@dragonpaulz :smile:

Always a pleasure to chat to nice people!

:beers: