My Syrinscape (Fantasy) software won't launch past the loading screen. I only see a textbox stating "Syrinscape is Loading Please Wait..."
At first I thought I was just being impatient, but this screen remain for after nearly 30 minutes.
I have no issues launching Sysrinscape (Sci-Fi), however.
I have tried uninstalling an reinstalling, but with no success.
For me, it just took 5 minutes and two attempts to get connected. The server-side fix deployed yesterday appears to be less than perfect ...
As ahk already pointed out, there were server problems the other day and should be fixed by now. Is your problem still persistent?
Hi @ahk What did you actually experience?
Was it a first run on the system?
Were you having trouble signing in?
Give us some details.
Here is the info:
- This was an existing installation of Syrinscape on an iPad
- The tool was set to automatically login.
- I do not know whether the difficulties were in the actual login process, as the only thing shown was the Loading screen.
Hope that helps ...
My issues seem to persist.
I also have Syrinscape installed on my Ipad - where it runs fine.
I also have it installed an another laptop - unfortunately one in which I do not game with as much - and it runs fine.
However on the laptop where I run much of my games, I still cannot get past the initial launch screen. I have had no problems running Syrinscape in the past on that particular laptop and I do not know what has happened to change things.
Sooo... this device won't get past the initial picture of "Syrinscape"?
Since we are not getting ANY other reports of this kind of thing atm... and it's a nice matured version of the app (we haven't done an update recently), we should be looking at something particular to your device.
Start with the old:
1) Complete uninstall
2) Clear Cache Data (though you might want to backup so you don't have hundreds of SoundSets to reinstall again once you get it working. Find App data here: C:\Users[YOURUSERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Syrinscape
5) Allow/whitelist/greenlight with any virus things