Subscription Expired after payment - FIXED

My subscription has expired even though I have not cancelled it. I also checked both my bank account and Paypal that the payment has been made automatically. I sent an email to support@syrinscape.com the moment I realized the problem (about 18 GMT+2 on Thursday). So far I have not received any reply, not even “Thank you for your email. We’ll look into the matter.”. So this is my 4th day I’m paying for a service which is not available to me. The fact that it’s the weekend just makes things worse because that’s when I play most. I have a session today and tomorrow.

I know things happen every now and then but the thing that gets me worried is that it seems that my email has not yet even been read.

As the Master/Minion Beta is currently being tested, your email will most likely be in a queue of requests that have to be addressed. But: I am sure as @Steve and @Benjamin will take a closer look once they get up (Damn time zones - thise must be a Goblin invention) and figure out, what the problem is. :blush:

Hi, Definitely haven’t seen your email! Sorry about that. But I’ll check out your account now!

Soooo Maetco,

I see your sub as active and correct? You should have access to everything.

Is it working for you now? Can you log in and use your stuff?

Want to try e-mailing again, so we can help you there with any specific details etc (that can’t be shared here).

Maybe try benjamin at syrinscape dot com too?

We’ll sort you out!

Hey @maetco666

I think you may be talking about your sub on the beta server?

You can still log in on the normal Player and normal Website yes?

The beta server is a clone of the production server data from a month ago (just for testing purposes) (so it may go out of date) (being out of contact with the real world).

I’ll update your sub on the beta server… working for you there again?

Hello,

Thanks for whatever you did. It might have been just the beta server or both. Now both works. On Thursday, after I couldn’t use the Minion-Master, I launched the normal player to see if it is affected too and only the first few sound sets were not grayed out so I concluded that it must affect my whole account but did not investigate further.

Excellent. :smile:

Now can we try and resolve the issue with your email not getting through.

Wanna carefully email:
support at syrinscape dot com
and
benjamin at syrinscape dot com

And see if I receive them?

And also, THANKS for your support as a sub! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I sent those emails this morning with a subject “Test”.

Hi @maetco666, we still don’t seem to have received your test email to the support address, does it look like it was sent ok from your end? We are getting other people’s emails so I know that we are not having problems there.

Will be interesting to see if @benjamin got his email?

Are you fully typing in the support@syrinscape.com address or auto filling it from last time?

I wrote them letter by letter again. The first time I sent the email to support@syrinscape.com. This time I sent the email to ‘support@syrinscape.com’; ‘benjamin@syrinscape.com’. I don’t know why Outlook added the ’ to both sides. I checked other emails I have sent and Outlook seems to add the ’ to both sides every now and then regardless of whether the person is in my contacts or not and both (with and without) have gone through to other people.

I see your e-mail. :smile:

Sooo… also expect a reply within 48 hours (max), and if you don’t see a reply assume the e-mail went missing… not that we haven’t responded… so what you did by reaching out on the forums was good…just much later than it needed to be.