Strange Aeons AP?

Hey @thepostit, welcome to Syrinscape! glad your enjoying it :smile:

We do send out newsletters but one of the best ways to keep appraised is here on the forum. We’ve got a great active community so you will get to hear about new sets and pick up lots of really useful tips on how to get the most out of the app!

With regards to how often we release content, take a look at our 2017 Release Schedule. As you can see we have lots of new stuff coming out this year and there’s definitely a creepy Cthulhu theme going on :octopus:

Thanks @Steve! The release schedule is exactly what I was looking for. It makes me happy to see that the release schedule for the SA books is every two months. :grinning:

I’m looking forward to using Syrinscape a lot in the near future.

Edited for clarity and typos.

2 Likes

fyi everyone.

Chapter two of Strange Aeons (“The Thrushmoor Terror”) is out now.

(as well as 4 Sci-Fi SoundSets)

*sweats

Any news on when we’ll get the last two instalments of Strange Aeons? It’s well overdue and lack of comms is frustrating. Thanks.

From what i know, it is currently worked on. It is not forgotten, just a little postponed due to all development going on.
Rumor is, that Goblins stole the drafts and those have to be retrieved from their lair. DAMN Goblins! :smiley:

Can confirm (as one of the voice actors who contributes) that part 5 is in the workshop being assembled, and the component parts of part 6 are ready and waiting for their turn.

1 Like

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. Really great to hear! Super excited. Just finished up The Thrushmoor Terror today, and the soundscape was epic - loved Weirali and the final fight scenes.

Fun fact: the byakhee screeches and clacks are a mix of toddler noises and grinding teeth.

Does that make it more or less creepy?

Also, you may or may not already know, but Weirali returns with a vengeance in part 5!

Is there any further ETA on when we could expect What Grows Within and Black Stars Beckon for this soundset perchance?
Many thanks,
~M@

From what I have heard, “What grows within” is finished and should be available in the very near future. :slight_smile:

Yeah, still waiting…

The Strange Aeons AP soundsets are the main reason I subscribed and really disappointed it’s taken so long to be honest. We’ve been in ‘should be available in the very near future’ limbo for quite some time and it’s impacting rather than enhancing our gaming schedule.

OK! Chapter five of Strange Aeons comes out TODAY!

THEN Queleas + Devourer + Hunting Horror on Monday.

Sorry about the slow patch…! We’ve just got so much in the pipeline things were getting a bit jammed up!

(in Sci-Fi the first big Pack of Call of Cthulhu stuff goes live today too!)