@Steve joining the team!

Hi all,

We are REALLY excited to be able to announce that @Steve is officially joining the Syrinscape team doing (officially) Community Development. This basically means (as well as other cool things) he’ll be: helping out people here and on the support e-mails; helping to grow and enrich the Syrinscape User and Creator communities; helping us develop our FLGS program (super exciting); keeping us Social; and all sorts of more!

Thanks soooo much @Steve for all the great work you’ve done in the past as a fan, including volunteering at UKGamesEXPO and SpielEssen, and building some remarkable community content!

AND…

Welcome to team Syrinscape!

3 Likes

Thanks very much @benjamin! I’m really excited about coming on board and looking forward to working with everyone and seeing Syrinscape continue to grow.

I’d also like to say a huge thanks to everybody that makes this a great community to be a part of!

3 Likes

Congrats Steve (OK, so are you gonna fix the damn 20 character minimum???)

1 Like

Thanks very much Dulux and yeah I hope so! Annoying isn’t it!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Much lols! :smiley: 1234567891011121314151617181920

Congrats @Steve! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Thanks very much @GM_Cody_D! :grin:

1 Like

As a newbie what should I know about the FLGS program? I’m not familiar with the acronym.

Friendly Local Gaming Store!

1 Like

Very exciting about the FLGS program and can’t wait to get started.

2 Likes