Starfinder Dead Suns: Ruined Clouds Soundset

Hey guys, loving the work you all have done on these starfinder soundsets! My group has just finished book 3 and are moving on to book 4 shortly, I was just wondering how the progress on the ruined clouds soundset was coming? The road map showed it coming out in March 2019, but I do not see it yet.

Any luck? Any news? Updates?

This… should… be sometime in the next 60 days.

Things have been a bit full on here, but we have some new hires coming on THIS week that are going to ease things up in a BIG way!

Stay tuned for some big announcements in the next couple of days! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And… THANK YOU for your patience… and I’m sorry if we miss your game! Mix and match from everything else that is there?

Derp derp derp! I said 6 not 60 lols!

Corrected.

Great to hear! We actually stalled a bit for scheduling reasons with the group, but I have been using mix and match from the rest of the great sounds. I just love the curated stuff for the books, looking forward to hearing it. Thanks again for the great sounds.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[extra characters to justify only emojis]

Any update on this? Looked like it should be coming some time soon.

hm…no response since April…

Ben Commented in May saying that the set would be out in approx 60 days. We’re working on it and a whole lot of other new content at the moment and will release it as soon as it’s ready, which should hopefully be shortly after we get back from GenCon

:raising_hand_man:

Any updates? I really love and appreciate your work but for 2020 I would wish for a more realistic release schedule.