Starfinder Dead Suns: Ruined Clouds Soundset

Hey guys, loving the work you all have done on these starfinder soundsets! My group has just finished book 3 and are moving on to book 4 shortly, I was just wondering how the progress on the ruined clouds soundset was coming? The road map showed it coming out in March 2019, but I do not see it yet.

Any luck? Any news? Updates?

This… should… be sometime in the next 60 days.

Things have been a bit full on here, but we have some new hires coming on THIS week that are going to ease things up in a BIG way!

Stay tuned for some big announcements in the next couple of days! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

And… THANK YOU for your patience… and I’m sorry if we miss your game! Mix and match from everything else that is there?

Derp derp derp! I said 6 not 60 lols!

Corrected.

Great to hear! We actually stalled a bit for scheduling reasons with the group, but I have been using mix and match from the rest of the great sounds. I just love the curated stuff for the books, looking forward to hearing it. Thanks again for the great sounds.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

[extra characters to justify only emojis]

Any update on this? Looked like it should be coming some time soon.

1 Like

hm…no response since April…

Ben Commented in May saying that the set would be out in approx 60 days. We’re working on it and a whole lot of other new content at the moment and will release it as soon as it’s ready, which should hopefully be shortly after we get back from GenCon

1 Like

:raising_hand_man:

Any updates? I really love and appreciate your work but for 2020 I would wish for a more realistic release schedule.

1 Like

Any infos from this soundset?

Chapter four is being built NOW.

Sorry for the delay on this, we have been working through some huge growth and our new exciting licences… our shedule for Fantasy is now completely under control… and we are getting to sorting our Sci-fi now!

*types frantically

Are there any updates regarding an eta for this product?

The sets are all built and just going through final review before we send them to Paizo. As long as Paizo are happy with everything (which I’m sure they will be) then the Soundpack will be released straight after, so should be later this month

1 Like

Status update on this one?

@Steve is just getting on a plane returning from a VERY busy Pax Unplugged… Im sure he’'ll get onto this as soon as he’s back in the UK. I think it’s just up to approval of the finals and then approval, right @Steve?

1 Like

Yes, Barry has got these all finished now so I’ll be reviewing them as soon as I get home and have had some sleep. Then they’ll be going to Paizo for final approval, which is usually very quick :grin:

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hope it’s not too late to wish you all a happy new year!

2 Likes

Thank you and happy new year to you to! :slight_smile:

We are all back to it now so expect an update on this set very soon!

1 Like