Soundsets to keep - RESOLVED

Hi,

I have an Adventurer Path subscription and it says that I have “195 SoundSets, 6 are yours to keep”… which ones are the ones that I can keep? Currently, the latest SoundSet is the Breaking the Bones of Hell soundpack but that has only five SoundSets… how can I see the missing 6th SoundSet? Is there an easy way of finding the SoundSets we get to keep forever after subscribing? Thanks.

You own the five Breaking the Bones of Hell soundsets and the new Temple of the Jade Dragon. Any new content released whilst you sub is automatically added to your owned list :slight_smile:

Is there a way to easily find the SoundSets we get to keep?

Currently the easiest way is to drop us a email at support. We do plan to add it to the website but it’s not done as yet :grin:

Is this ready so I can see the soundsets I have? Or do I need to email support?

Thanks!

Okay, I guess I can see them in a few ways.

In the app, Unpurchased tab. I can at least see all of them together.

In campaigns (https://syrinscape.com/account/campaigns/), they are all at the bottom of the list. I can’t sort by unowned here, that I can see.

In case this helps anyone else.

Yes the ways you posted above are still the best ways to check for yourself or of course, you can always email us at support and we can send you a full break down.

This is still something that we have planned for you to be able to easily see yourself from your account. Once we have the search engine and a few other changes in placethe dev team will be able to properly look at this