Do we need a reboot of the server again or is only me having this problem?
@thornbound Are you not seeing changes made in the creator show up as soundset updates in the genre player? If so, please see the following post for the latest status on this issue:
This post describes a process you should be able to follow to force the genre player to install the latest version of a soundset.
If you notice again that changes made in the creator are not showing up as a soundset update in the genre player after 10 minutes, please respond with:
- A description of the changes you made in the creator.
- How many changes?
- Re-ordering elements, moods, or samples in an element playlist?
- Uploaded new samples?
- Deleted elements, moods or samples in an element playlist?
- Adjusted “mood elements” (target volume, plays with mood)?
- What time did you make the changes (including time zone).
The fewer steps taken to trigger the issue will be easier to investigate.
@thornbound You were right. I discovered an issue on the server that could have delayed the preparation of snapshots for genre players. I’ve fixed that and cleared the backlog of snapshots that needed to be updated.
Please still let me know if you notice that changes made in the creator are not showing up in the genre player after 10 minutes, per my earlier post.