Soundset Upload/Download for Online

I am a SuperSyrin Subscriber and have created many custom soundsets in Syrinscape Online. This has taken many hours of effort and given the dangers of identity and account theft I would like to be able to protect my investment of those hours.

My fear is that something will happen to my account, maybe it gets hacked or maybe there is a technical issue, and I lose access to the custom soundsets that I have created.

My suggestion is that there be a way to download the configuration of a custom soundset into a file (XML or JSON) that I could store locally and/or have backed up in the cloud that I could then upload back into Syrinscape into a new account in case something happens to my current account.

This should not allow me to do anything I can’t already do in the Soundset Creator, it would just give me peace of mind that my work has been backed up.

Thanks for creating such a wonderful product. My players really enjoy the experience.

Heya again,

Sorry for the slow reply btw… sometimes a forum post slips of the bottom of the list.

We don’t have this sort of feature available at the moment, but do rest assured we have a fully professional level backup program in place for our entire database, with regular archives which we can restore from in the event of something nasty like you have described occurring.

I doooo feeeeel like your stuff is safe and we have adequate protections already in place (though one can never entirely account for the actions of Red Dragons!) :fire: :fire_engine:

Thanks, also, for taking the time to say nice things! It really does make a difference to our team!

Now, go and play… NOISILY!!!