Soundset Red Flags

Hi Support,

Just to preface, I’ve read other support threads based on this topic. I’m seeing 2 soundsets with red flags:

See screenshot - https://prnt.sc/rp8cy8

I’ve gone to the cog wheel settings and hit reload many times. But the soundsets refuse to offer me an update install. Really banging my head against the wall here.

Thanks in advance.

Hmmm… I suggest you:

1. Make a couple of trivial changes to the in the Online Player
  2. Wait 30 minutes
  3. Clear them from the Fantasy Player
  4. Install again

Still flags?

If so… I think I can bump them on the server myself.

Let me know how you go! :slight_smile: :smiley:

Hi Benjamin,

I have done that. I even waited overnight and then proceeded to do it again today a few more times before reaching out in despair, on the forum.

Please help. Was there something I did wrong that caused the red flags to appear? Because every time I add elements to a custom soundset, the red flags tend to appear after a while.

Regards,

Mark

PS: Please bump them up for me on the server if you can.

@msoon77 every time you modify a soundset in the creator (add elements) the soundset is marked as needing an update (the file icon in the master interface).

A scheduled task runs every few minutes to build new snapshots for updated soundsets.

Fantasy player should reload its data every 60 seconds, but you can manually trigger reload from the settings page. When a new snapshot is built, the red flag should appear in the Fantasy player to indicate a new version is available after 2-3 minutes.

When a red flag is appearing in the soundset list, there should also be a new option in the settings screen that allows you to update all soundsets with updates, or individual soundsets with updates.

This should remove the red flag, until you make another change in the master interface.

In the past we had a problem where the red flag was not being removed even after having installed the updates. This should be fixed now.

If any of this is not working as described, please let me know what different behaviour you are seeing and the specific soundsets you are seeing a problem with so I can investigate further.

PS: You can also try to force an update by manually clearing the data for the affected soundset and reinstalling it, if the option to update via settings isn’t showing or isn’t working. But even then, do let me know.

Hi again, thank you for your reply. The flags cleared when I cleared the soundset data.

But I was just wondering now, why don’t I see all my one shots for the soundset?
This is the Sound Creator screenshot - https://prnt.sc/rpwe2x

And this is what is showing in the Fantasy Player - https://prnt.sc/rpwebn

What happened to the rest of the One Shots? Please advise, thanks!

I’m not entirely sure that I follow what’s going on with your screenshots and your question. But here’s how it should work:

• If you cleared the data for a soundset in the Fantasy player, it is no longer installed and its global oneshots will not be visible until you reinstall that soundset
  • In the creator, in the element property inspector, you can enable Show in global oneshots?
  • When your custom soundset is installed, its regular oneshots will appear only when you are IN that soundset (at the top). Its global oneshots will appear when you are in ANY soundset (at the bottom).

Hope this helps!

Sorry let me explain again. Check this screenshot - ://prnt.sc/rpwq1w
These are my normal one shots (not global). But if you have a look at the sound creator, I have a lot more normal one shots than this.

See screenshot - ://prnt.sc/rpwqko

What happened to the rest?

Thanks,

Mark

Maybe there is a limit to how many one shots are allowed in the top right part of the interface?