Soundset creature download problem

Are the downloads for the soundset creator still a problem? I am having trouble with a soundset I made with my uploaded songs (nothing from the creator) not being able to download. The soundset also shows up twice. I see Emotional and Emotional (1) and can’t download either.
EDIT: I reloaded the page and those soundsets dissapeared? are they gone forever? I hope there is some way to recover it so I don’t have to figure out what songs I had there cause I don’t remember at all.

Pinging again since I haven’t gotten a response for my disappearing soundset.

Which page did you reload? Your creator page while using it? Or the web page showing the “my campaigns” view?
What was the origin of the music files you used in your soundset? Did you make sure that all meta data were deleted before importing them into the creator? That’s something that can cause strange reactions of the server…

I was working on them. I reloaded the creator to see if it was just a download problem since it was giving me an error. As far as I know all the metadata was deleted. I’ve been using it for a few months with no problems until now. And all my other created sound sets with similar uploaded songs still work fine.

So, even your original creation isn’t visible in the creator anymore?

correct after giving me an error on downloading it disappeared from the downloadable soundsets.

What I meant is: there should still be the original file from creating it in the first place. It should show up in the installed part of the creator’s soundset. If that isn’t there (it is stored locally when creating) There is something wrong with your installation /harddrive.

I had to reset my computer and was redownloading all my created soundsets from their server. So it isn’t in the installed area.

Urgs! That’s bad. And unfortunate. Maybe @Benjamin can find something in the depths of this endless Goblin lair named server…