Soundset causes crash

This soundset and mood caused everyone’s online player to have an error which led to crach.

We haven’t had any body else report similar issues and that set has been out in the wild for awhile now. Did it happen multiple times or just the once? It may have just been a glitch rather than an issue with the soundset itself.

If it happens to you again with this soundset then could you send us an error log?

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Syrinscape\Syrinscape Online Player and send us player.log. Copy this file immediately after the crash, before attempting to re-launch the app.

Ok, I tried it again (just me, no players) and no crashes this time. I tried playing that sound set 3 times last session and it caused the same result each time, causing an error with everyone and then crashing if I didn’t stop playing it on time.

What could have been the cause? I’m thinking of what could I have done to remove the problem (like restart of browser)?

@maetco666 are there any crash reports in your C:\Program Files\Syrinscape Online Player directory?

I blame ACTUAL Goblins! :japanese_goblin::crossed_swords: