The PCs in my campaign are soon to visit the Goblin Market.
Is there anything existing that I could use for this? or does anyone have any good suggestions on how to create a custom mood for this from existing elements?
(I am not a supersyrin so have to use custom moods for this.)
This is how Patrick Stuart describes the place (inspired by Christina Rossetti):
• whining drone of indistinct music, din of excited chatter
• The entire open clearing is filled with tents, merchants, wagons, animals, giants, gnomes, elves, sidhe, and monsters of a hundred kinds all seeking to buy, cheat, steal, and sell their various goods.
• Hawkers selling, at the top of their lungs, hunting imps, bottled passion, house goblin servants, cold iron exorcisms (to banish mortals), hibernation incantations, baking incantations, debauchery, waterproof roofing
• Everything moves to the beat of music coming from everywhere: pipes, drums, and harps
• barking food cart chefs hawking delicacies both strange and commonplace
• Goblins everywhere crawling, capering, sleeping, marching, pulling, carrying, buying, selling, stealing and lying