Soundcreator Uploaded Soundset - Not in Player - FIXED

Hello,

I created a Soundset (Ruins of Berez) and uploaded it from the creator. It shows up in the list on the Campaigns page and I added it to a campaign, but that was last night and I still don’t see the Soundset in the Fantasy player. I re-uploaded it under a different name about an hour and a half ago after making sure that the exports folder was empty (it was) and again it still hasn’t showed up. Any ideas what might be going on?

Though your soundset is listed in the campaigns, have you tried these tips?

I’m at work so I can’t triple check at the moment, but i’m 99.5% certain those things are all set up correctly, yes. I will double check when I get home, but all of the Elements except one were duplicated from existent soundsets and I checked all those things on the one custom element I made, so I think I caught all that.

Hi @tenaveran I have access to our error log. I’ll see if that throws any light on the situation. :smile:

One moment…

*magnifying glass

Soooo…

This sample “Goat Bah-SoundBible.com-959734934” is breaking upload.

Best fix:

1. Find the sample in any Element and remove it
  2. Find the sample in the library and delete it
  3. Open the sample in an audio editor again.
  4. Copy and paste into a brand new fresh 16bit 44.1K wav and then re-import into the creator
  5. Add to the element again
  6. Try uploading.

Let me know hopw you go! :smile:

*crosses fingers (while still holding magnifying glass) (ouch)

Bah!

It’s always the goat! (see what I did there?)

I’ll kill that goat and try again. Thankee sai!

he he!!!

Hrrrm. I removed the file in question (it had been renamed in my uploads but I removed it anyway) and again it’s showing up in campaigns but not in the player (the soundset has been renamed to “The Hag in the Marshes”). I then tried deleting all the sounds I uploaded and removing the element (Goats) they were in, and uploading the soundset with only content that came from Syrinscape in it and … still not seeing it (it’s called “Marshes of Berez” this time).

Any ideas?

Never mind! I found it!

The naughty little sound file wasn’t IN the soundset. It was hiding in my samples directory even though I’d deleted it from the Syrinscape Creator. WOOT.

All fixed!

Yay! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :smile:

I am having the same issue. Soundset completed upload 100% and no longer in the export folder. Soundset is showing up online and I was able to create a campaign with it. However, it is not showing up in the fantasy player. I had it selected to show up in the fantasy player in the soundset. The soundset is called Denver. Please help.

Looks like you have an error in your SoundSet somewhere.

Good places to check:

1. Check all the elements have a correct selection from the dropdown for Playlist Order (near the bottom)
  2. Make sure all the samples in all the playlists look correct, have durations and can be played by clicking on them.

Check these things. then try uploading.

If it still doesn’t work… then hit the export zip button and send me the zip file, I’ll have a check.

Good luck.

• cross fingers and toes