Sound files Directory

Yeah so that tells you where the Windows systems store the cache and on Mac and Unix part is left blank.

What you need is a little window that pops up and has a file manager location that shows where the data is currently set and then lets you browse and change it to another location. This would not require any cmd.exe shenanigans in windows or any other operating system because the system file manager would take care of the path to the data for you. 5 years ago the options for Syrinscape were the same as they are now - Speaker Mode (no channel option still) - Clear Data and 3rd Party integration, and maybe you added the Interface size.

Add me on the list toward “if we get 50…” in requesting this feature :sweat_smile:

Same, I don’t like to rely on solely the internet vs local storage options (yes, I’m old).

Adding my voice to this as well!

Hmm… so we ARE up to 14… I wonder how close we need to get to 50 to be close enough to 50 to be almost 50. :wink: :smiley:

Definitely still lots of stuff that is clammering more loudly for attention than this at the moment. BUT, indeed, if you are reading this, and agree this is a feature you want… add your name to the list! Make it grow. Make your voice heard. :slight_smile:

Running games at a church with their chromebook.
There is no space on their 16g once all the church-required apps take up all the space.
Would be great to direct all those Syrinscape to the huge SD chip storage.