Search Criteria for Samples

Hopefully this is a simple(ish) fix?

I need more “results” when doing a search. It seems to cap out about 20ish? I have whole collections of voice sets another community put out and they are usually 30-40 files that all start with something unique like nashxx_ so I search for that and bam. (sort of).

The other issue is, it searches for tags as well (although nice, not always wanted). Lets say I have sample called Thunder_30234, I don’t remember the #, I type Thunder, oh oh, I get all the Lightning samples too, list cuts off and I can’t find it. :cry:

A fix would be to either have a checkbox for “include tags” or have tags search in it’s own box, or sort by filename first then by tag.

1 Like

The interface theoretically loads the next twenty search results when you scroll down the the bottom of the first lot.

Sometimes it takes a little encouragement to do so though.

Try changing the scaling on the window.

(on Chrome hold down CTRL and us the scroll wheel)

Let me know if you can make it work!

No luck. I only get about 22-24 samples at a time. I threw it over to my other monitor that is portrait sized where they all fit without a scrolling window. In this example, I have samples named raza-razz so there are several more to list…

I also tried arrow keys, change the zoom, min/max/resize windows, Chrome & Edge. :cry:

Is there still no fix for this? I imported a song named “Tavern”, and I am unable to see anything beyond “Big Messy Smash”. No amount of zooming out or scrolling with the mouse wheel will load anything beyond that. Very frustrating.