Sci Fi Release Calendar - Not Seeing Some Soundsets - FIXED

Just looking over the release calendar for July and noticed that I don’t have R’lyeh or Special Ops Team. Were these cancelled/delayed in favour of Starfinder? Or is it an issue on my end? What should I check to resolve this?

Thanks!

Kelly

As far as I know the release of Starfinder has caused some delays in the schedule. But I am pretty sure the lost city of R’lyeh will rise - and we all will be devoured.

:neutral_face:

Good to know it’s not me at least. Thank you!

Hi @NotRussellCrowe, I’m afraid we are a bit behind on the July releases but they are being worked on at the minute and should be out REALLY soon! June sees the start of the convention season and unfortunately even with the best of intentions we do sometimes fall a bit behind on releases, but we do always make up for it and catch up! So by the end of the year you should have all of the content mentioned on the schedule, plus all of the extra ones we have done, such as StarFinder etc. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Steve. Just making sure it wasn’t something of my doing, much appreciated and have a great weekend!

1 Like