School, Italian home, Ghouls Den(and/orMausoleum) for CoC

Hi
Im working on a campaignset for the Call of Cthulhu scenario: Of Wrath and Blood.
I have sounds for most of the scenes but could use some help.

Things i have not found suitable music for:

1. The Giodarno home. The home of an italian family. Sounds needed: teadrinking, sad parents to lost boys, sad music.

2. A school. School grounds, For a meeting with a teacher/headmaster (1920 era)

3. The Ghouls Den
    A series of tunnels that leads to a Ghouls main lair. Crepy music, Ghould grunts, scary/aggresive music

Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

1. The House - Try Burgomaster’s Mansion (from the Curse of Strahd set) - use the elements “tea kettle”, “cups of tea”, “pendulum clock”, and possibly “fireplace”. For sad music, there is some good stuff in the Trollskull Manor set, Shadows of Esteren, and many of the Curse of Strahd sets. There is some good sobbing in Village of Barovia II.

2. For the school’s headmaster office, try Insane Asylum 1920s, the Meeting the Warden mood. For the school grounds, you can use the element “children playing” from Beach Cove 2015, and then perhaps some of Speakeasy 1920 or Car Chase 1920 for the sounds of the city around them. (All of these sets are in the Sci-Fi player.) If the school is in the country, use the element “delightful country setting” from Government Facility, or from Farmland in the Fantasy Player.

3. Misgivings Caves is what you want, along with Music - Spooky or Elements - Horror, and Ghoul Battle or Undead Battle if you want to pump up the amount of foes.

Thank you for the suggestions. I’ll have to look at those tomorrow.
Appreciate the help :slight_smile: