Saltmarsh battle music

I’m following the youtube tutorial on the web player.

When I selected the Saltmarsh battle music, which I love, I noticed that when I was playing it, it was sometimes different from what I heard in his YouTube video.

I’ve now discovered that when I start the music, it plays two different versions. One version I like and another version I dont’ like.

How does this work? It’s like there are two different songs attached to this element. When I click it, I dont’ know which one will play.

Does anyone know what is going on?

1 Like

Hiya @tedharty,

Yes, lots of our music elements have multiple music tracks in them.

Having a quick look at your account, I see you are a SuperSyrin.

Firstly, THANK YOU for your support! :slight_smile:
Secondly, you have the power to fix this for yourself.

Soooo… simply:

1. Go to the SoundSet inspector in the Web Player

2. DUPLICATE the SoundSte

3. Now you have your OWN private, completely customisable version of this content

4. Focus on the Music Element you want to adjust

5. Fold out the Element Playlist

6. Have a listen to each of the samples in that playlsit, and simply X (delete) any that you don’t want there.

7. (you might even duplicate that element first to preserve the original version for later use)

Let us know how you get on. AND if you need a bit more clarity of explanation, don’t hesitate to ping me again.

Note: there is a playlist of detailed tutorials here which goes through EVERYTHING (almost) that you can do with the Web Player = https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFxKCQySfglwwzqS8AEfxxZj-Wi9sb9xD