Request: move sample(s) from one element to another

Hey guys, I’ve been using the online stuff like crazy this week, and one thing I’ve discovered is that more times than not, I want to move a sample or more, from one element into another.

There is no way to do this currently, that I know, and all I can really do is search for the sample names and add them in. Honestly, most of the time I don’t know the sample names off the top of my head or they weren’t named well to begin with, and I don’t want to jump back and forth to look them up.

That is a PiTA for me. LOL.

My current situation where I feel this pain the most: I’ve created a Music soundset, and in there, I’ve created themed Elements, so I will have elements like CHASE, INSPIRATIONAL, SNEAKING, BATTLE, EPIC BATTLE, etc, and in each, are a playlist of many songs.

OK, so after spending a week organizing all these, I’ve discovered that some songs will do better in different elements (Song 13 and 18 might be better in Chase than SUSPENSE), and I want to move songs (samples) around, from this element to another element.

That there, is where this young Padawan fails.

@dorpond I’ve created a ticket to track this request.

1 Like