Renew for the Summer?

I subscribed a few years back, and I currently own 175 sound sets.

I’m very intrigued by the sets coming over the summer, and I’d like to renew for a while, in order to get access to what is coming. However, I know that I will not be able to maintain my subscription longer than the end of the year.

I just want to make sure that if I renew, and then cancel again, will I still have access to my 175 sound sets that I currently own? I don’t want anything to jeopardize the ones that I’ve already got!

Thank you so much for your time…I love my Syrinscape, I just can’t maintain the subscription month after month.

Yes. Anything you have access to now will be because it is in your authorised chapters and CAN NOT leave there without use deleting them.

You may gain permanent ownership of even MORE content during your sub also./

NOTE: a WHOLE lot of stuff is coming out at Gen Con… so definitely sub by then!

Here’s your current authorised chapters:
Authorised chapters: Elven Vale Day Elven Vale Night Spooky Stony Beach Flooded Cavern Tavern Brawl Deserted House Mad Scientist’s Lab Abandoned Lunatic Asylum bo Attack on Sandpoint bo Glassworks bo Catacombs of Wrath bo Local Heroes bo Thistletop sm Following the Clues sm Misgivings House sm Misgivings Caves sm The Cult Exposed sm Angel in the Tower High Seas High Seas Battle Icy Wasteland Barghest Battle Goblin Battle Flying Fiend Battle Yeth Hound Battle Ghoul Battle hm Graul Farm hm Fort Rannick hm Down Comes Rain hm Haunted Heart hm Hook Mountain fo Stones over Sandpoint fo Journey to Jorgenfist fo Under Jorgenfist fo Into the Valley fo The Ancient Library Mountain Pass Farmland ss Part 1 & 2 ss Part 3 & 4 ss Part 5 & 6 ss Part 7 & 8 ss Part 9 & 10 Magical Stone Circle White dragon (mountainside) Black Magga Battle Magnimar (Big City) sox Whispers in the Wind sox Xin-Shalast sox Scaling Mhar Massif sox Pinnacle of Avarice sox Eye of Avarice Rogue - Female (Merisiel) Fighter - Male (Valeros) Sewer Ooze Battle Fountain Room Shimmering Veils Wizard Spells (Ezren) Cleric Spells (Kyra) dd Dragon Slayers dd The Auction dd The Blood Vow Lair dd Welcome to Belhaim dd Wizard’s Estate Elemental - Earth HBS Aria park protest HBS Fair Fortune Livery HBS Rebuild the Ravens HBS The Waspnest HBS Redact & Revenge Desert Zombie Battle tt Tooth and Nail tt Shrine of Saint Senex tt Trouble in Kintargo tt Smugglers’ Tunnels tt Lucky Bones DoD Vyre banquet DoD The Drowned Eye DoD Menador Keep DoD Silver Council DoD Masquerade Battle of Wolven Pass Underwater - Deep Water Bell Monk Temple sos Silver star sos Records hall sos Kintargo keep sos Temple of Asmodeus sos Profane belfry Wagon Journey Swamp Mouth Horror Mountaintop Portal kc Slavers warehouse kc Odexidie’s offices kc Mangv’s heart kc Ziggurat of Night kc Ravounel Forest Seedy Tavern bbh Haunting part 1 bbh Haunting part 2 bbh Soul anchor bbh Abandon all hope bbh Apex of bone Hell isos Prison of the Mind isos Refuge of Dreamers Cthulhu Rises! Shub Niggurath isos Dead Don’t Dream isos Never ending nightmare isos East Ward Mi-Go Laboratory Mi-Go Underground Dwelling ttt Thrushmoor ttt Against the Cult ttt Missing Magistrate ttt Iris Hill Manor ttt Under Iris Hill Nyarlathotep Mountains of Madness dyk Caravanserai dyk River Journey dyk Dream Quests II dyk Lunar Prison dyk Dream Quests I Gug Battle Debauched Gala Tiger Battle Nightgaunt Battle River Journey woot On the Trail of Lowls woot Slave Markets of Okeno woot Blossoming Thorn woot Madness in the Library woot Library Depths Library of Arcana Bustling Port Town Wraith Battle Gnoll Battle Clockwork Entities wgw Across Accursed Sands Shoggoth wgw The Tower wgw Neruzavin wgw Snarl and Oraculum wgw Descent Into Despair Hunting Horror bsb Dark Winds Whisper bsb Aevan-Vhor dh Xanathar’s hideout dh Zhentarim hideout dh Waterdeep dh Finding Floon dh Yawning Portal dh Fireball dh Gralhund Villa dh Trollskull Manor dh Nim’s Secret dh Mistshore dh Alley dh Chase bsb End of All Things bsb Riot and Ruin bsb Blighted Tower dh Mausoleum dh Theater dh Old Tower dh Courthouse dh Cellar Complex dh Converted Windmill dh Vault of Dragons

Thank you SO MUCH for this reply–I’m seriously looking into whether I can make this work. Especially with the new D&D stuff coming. I love my Pathfinder, but beholders and mind flayers are too tempting! :slight_smile: