Removing old versions of custom soundsets? - FIXED

So I finally figured out how to use syrinscapes custom sound creator and I’m loving it, has made building sets for our starwars campaign so much better.
However I have run across one issue, I made a custom soundset I simply labeled SW Music and using the creator I had to run some trial an error uploading the same soundset more than once as I tweaked small things over time. However each one (even though the same file) now appear as seperate downloadble soundsets. I figured out how to delete any I downloaded but the options still apear as SW Music, SW Music (1), and SW Music (2). Is there a way to delete the former two so I only have the latest version I made? Mind you in the soundset creator I only have 1 SW music, it’s the App that’s showing 3 versions of the same thing.

There may be a more efficient way, but the method I found is go to “Your Campaigns” on your Syrinscape account webpage. In the “SoundSets” section you can find your soundsets and click the little “-” that appears when you hover over the SoundSet. After you do that, you need to either close and reopen Syrinscape, or click the gear icon and choose “Reload” for it to refresh the list of SoundSets.

HTH,
Tim

Yep thats spot on! Thanks for responding before I did @timingila :smile:

@TwitchyBait make sure you check out Ben’s video tutorials for the Syrinscape Soundset Creator, there’s lots of great tips and tricks there to help you out.