Rain in sci fi player - RESOLVED

I want it to rain in a cyberpunk game, but storm is only in fantasy player. How do I add it?

Make a campaign (in the Campaign Manager on the Syrinscape site) that includes the Storm set, and make sure you’re in the Sci-Fi tab when you start the set. Then it will show up.

That said Market Street 2076 has the element “during a rain” and the Natural Disasters set as both moderate and severe rain (along with wind, earthquake noises, explosions, and lava flows). And both are already in the Sci-Fi player.

I hope that helps!

You can easily make soundsets appear in different Players by using the campaign manager

1. Make a new Campaign (under the Tab of whicherver Player you want to use)
  2. Add the SoundSets that you want to appear in your campaign
  3. Now go to the All TAB
  4. Add the other SoundSets you want to this Campaign (from the other two players)
  5. Hit reload in the app (or restart) (or wait about 60 seconds)
  6. Now the SoundSet will appear under that Campaign in the app (find it by clicking the All SoundSets tab at the very top left)
  7. And the SoundSets will also appear at the very bottom of the list of SoundSets in the “All” listing AND you’ll be able to keyword search for it too.

But as @HECook has said we already have LOTS of rain in the Scifi Player. Just type rain into the search bar to bring them all up