Purchase vs subscription

dmsample85

1m

Hello all, I have a pretty basic question about how to use syrinscape. I just started exploring it and there’s a basic question I have. I can see that you have a online player where you can share a link as a DM and then all players in a campaign can join that link, which will play whatever sounds you select. From what I can see, you can do that if you’re a subscriber.

My question is that I don’t particularly like subscription models, I like buying stuff outright. There seems to be a way to do that, but I don’t see a way to make that work with the online player (?). Could someone let me know if there’s a way to do this if you just buy the sound packs

Heya,

Indeed, online play is a feature included at our top level subscription. It was complicated and expensive to develop and equally so to maintain and improve so we VERY MUCH appreciate the ongoing super support the community gives us! :trophy: :pizza:

Do NOTE: the release today of the Web Player https://syrinscape.com/web-player/ which is free to use for online games the whole month of August! So consider giving that a go(?) :slight_smile: