Progress on the Creator

The Creator is currently in it’s final stages of Beta. Yay!

Lots of people are using it and building great stuff, some of which has already made a public debut as Community Content available to all SuperSyrin subs.

Like the final product this Beta is open to all SuperSyrins.

Once you’ve signed up as a SuperSyrin, jump on this thread here and ask permission to access this thread:
https://forum.syrinscape.com/c/march-creator-beta
There you’ll find all the info and links you’ll need to get started.
(If I haven’t granted you access permision yet you’ll get a 404)

WHY DO I NEED a SuperSyrin Sub to use the Creator?!
The SoundSet Creator is a complex and powerful tool set – the same one we at Syrinscape use to create our massive libraries of sounds. It required extensive resources to develop, and requires ongoing resources to enable the global Syrinscape community to upload and share their creations, as well as sync them across all of their devices. As such, we can only offer it as a premium to our SuperSyrin Subscribers at this time.

Where we are up to right now: We are fixing a couple of weird things with a new version that will let you push content straight onto the server (without having to go via me). At the moment you can push the upload button and a SoundSet appears on the server owned by you and showing in the player etc… Buuuuuuuuuuuut it’s completely empty and has no elements, moods or samples… So just a couple of little things to fix then…

I’d like that access please!

*computer voice
Access granted @novaseaker

Looking for access to this as well. The link you have for more information goes to a 404 page, so like nova - I will just post my friendly request here :smile:

1 Like

You should be able to see the hidden forum now @Stashravens!

Have fun!

I’d like to request access as well :slight_smile:

So, am I to understand that, even when the SoundSet Creator comes out of Beta and is released ‘into the wild’, as it were, only ‘SuperSyrin’ members will be able to use it?

That’s correct @doubledangaming.

The SoundSet Creator is a complex and powerful tool set – the same one we at Syrinscape use to create our massive libraries of sounds. It required extensive resources to develop, and requires ongoing resources to enable the global Syrinscape community to upload and share their creations, as well as synch their own Syrinscape SoundSets across all of their devices. As such, we can only offer it as a premium to our SuperSyrin Subscribers at this time.

Soooo THANKS SO MUCH for all the AMAZING support of our wonderful shiny subscribers, you are literally making all this possible!!!

I’d like access to the creator.

Cool @plante_rob

That should be working for you now! :smile:

See the link at the top!

You too @Tim_benton!

I caved in. I’d like creator access, please.

Wor hor hor!!! :smiley:

Access has been granted to the secret enclave!

Yeah, yeah, laugh it up…

1 Like

I’d like access to the creator please :slight_smile:

@TheCount Done!

Can’t wait to see what you build.

We’ve got our next beta version coming our this week. With lots of tweaks and the auto upload thing… !

1 Like

Hi, I would love access to the creator as well please!

Please give me access to the https://forum.syrinscape.com/c/march-creator-beta thread, please!

I would like access please :smile:

Permission to the beta please :slight_smile: