Princes of the Apocalypse?

Anyone currently working on making a community sound set for this module? If not, I may get started on it. If someone’s already working on it, do you want some extra help?

2 Likes

This would be cooooooool!

…aaaand I can btw confirm we are NOT current working on this right now (officially) so as far as I know you won’t be duplicating anything!

Okie dokie. I’ll put together a spreadsheet of encounters / distinctive sound areas and see what’s been done in other DnD sound sets that already covers those things (so I can prioritize things that are unique to this module).

Hi there!
I would love a Princes of the Apocalypse soundset! I just started this campaign and, mainly for a lack of time, i am struggling to find the right sounds!
Any help will be much appreciated!
If there is any way i can assist, please let me know.
Thank you!

2 Likes

has any progress been made on this?

I am also interested in this.

I’m kind of hoping that if they go back in time
To cover older DnD 5E adventure paths, like they did with Curse of Strahd (Thank you for that) that they go with whatever adventure Beadle and Grimm’s is making Into a Legendary Edition (Like they did with Curse of Strahd)

I think Tomb of A is next but that’s speculation.

…I can only imagine how massive of a project Tomb would be between the pages and pages of random encounters and the bizarre encounters in the tomb.